Journey Mapping for Jira
Connect user requirements to your Jira issues. Document customer journeys, user flows and build story maps
Bring User Experience Design to Jira
Manage your UX research directly in Jira
Document user journeys or user flows
Think how your users interact with your product or service. Is there something you can improve?
Connect your work
Assign existing Jira issues to your journey map or create them as needed
With Journey Mapping for Jira, you can create an unlimited number of user or customer journeys within your Jira project. Document your customer requirements directly in Jira and link outstanding issues to individual user flow steps.
Journey Mapping for Jira has a different approach from User Story Mapping
- Create as many customer journeys as you want
- Link tickets to the journey map without affecting any existing attributes or disrupting your teams agile boards
- Create issues directly from within your customer journey
- Re-assign them to each step with drag and drop
- Create and assign personas to your user journeys
Whether you need to manage customer journeys, user journeys, user flows or scenarios - Journey Mapping for Jira makes it a breeze. Connect your user requirements to the technical implementation – without losing track over time. Let business and IT teams speak in the same language - provide developers with context about the user's requirements.
Questions about this app?
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Journey Mapping for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application