Save development time and reduce risk by automating dependency updates with Dependaroo
Automatically update dependencies
Automatically create pull requests for the latest versions of your dependencies across NPM, Maven and Gradle (Groovy or Kotlin) builds daily.
Manage all of your repositories in one place
Manage enabling Dependaroo centrally, you are in control of which repositories are scanned.
Fine grained configuration
Want to include or exclude dependencies? Want to use custom registries? Take control of how your dependencies are updated with repository level configuration options via yaml files.
Download a free trial of Dependaroo for Bitbucket Cloud and try out the features below.
- Support for NPM, Maven and Gradle (both Groovy and Kotlin) builds
- Update lock files
- Update version variables for Maven and Gradle builds
- Support for custom registries
- Full control over which of your Bitbucket repositories are enabled for scanning
- Control how many Pull Requests get created daily
- Fine grained control over dependency inclusions/exclusions
- More configuration and reporting features still to come. Check out our Trello roadmap here.
Dependaroo for Bitbucket Cloud is now in beta and all features are currently free. As we build out our feature set we will migrate to a paid subscription model.
Privacy and security
Dependaroo integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Ability to see all the user's account information
- Access to pull requests, and ability to create, merge and decline them
- Write (not admin) access to all the repositories the authorizing user has access to
- Ability to find out what teams the current user is part of
Automatically created Pull Request