WorkflowWise - Parallel Approval and Workflow Extension
- Jira Software
You can conduct parallel approvals on multiple statuses without creating approval sub-tasks or writing complex scripts
You can view the total counts and user information of pending approvals, approvals and rejections, the approval rule on the given status as well as the approval history on the panel.
Simple and intuitive approval rule settings
You can search, add, edit,copy, disable/enable, delete and revoke given rules on the rules setting page.
Required field checking workflow validator
You can choose and add fields that should have values as a precondition to transition to the next status by adding the required field checking in your workflow validator.
1. Parallel Approval:
- Approve panel: display informations related to the appoval process (approvers, pending approvals, acceptance rules, approval history log etc.), and approvers can easily approve or reject the request in the panel.
- Easily track the history of the approval results via the panel.
- Send email, Slack or WeCom messages to notify approvers.
- Cancel the selection before the issue is transtioned automatically to other status.
- Extended JQL functions is provided to help you quickly filter issues that are approved or have pending approvals and more.
2. Workflow Extension:
- A bundle of new conditions, validators and post functions to enhance your Jira workflow capability and help you solve the most common use cases without any coding.
- Groovy script console.
- Workflow Groovy script.
# We can integrate this app with some 3rd party apps and your own special systems free of charge or at a very low price. Please contact us for more information (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Privacy and security
Send email to notify approvers.