Time Squad | Roadmap and Timeline for Jira
Design and share impactful Timelines and Roadmaps across your organization
✔️ Choose colors, font size, icons and fields to display
✔️ Work with custom events, issues and versions from any Jira project(s) on a single timeline
✔️ Reschedule Issues and Jira Versions using drag-and-drop
Easy to Share
✔️ Keep your timelines private or share them with your colleagues
✔️ Define custom roadmaps for your different Jira projects
✔️ Re-use common & shared calendars to ensure alignment between the teams
Simple to Publish
✔️ Add inspiring Roadmaps to your Jira dashboards
✔️ Embed Timelines in Confluence pages
It is often hard to get insightful Timelines out of Jira and to share them with your teams:
- no or very limited flexibility to customize displayed information
- not possible to mix issues and versions of different Jira projects on the same view
- can only display issues, or worse, only certain types of issue
- not possible to save settings (ex: filters, grouping options,…)
- time range is static and limited
- can only use predefined date fields to display Issues as events
- overly complex and expensive solutions providing features you do not need (ex: auto scheduling, capacity management,…)
- not possible to publish timelines to Jira dashboards and Confluence
But… Why should you struggle with that?
We think that sharing plans and roadmaps should just be simple and fun. We have built Time Squad for this exact purpose!
Don't take our word for it: try it now and let yourself be guided to create awesome timelines and roadmaps in minutes!
Questions? Click here (Live chat, Email, Service Desk)
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
No Limit: Create as many Calendars as you need