- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Support time tracking and other Jira metrics by adding some fun to your daily routine
Logging time made fun
Increase the effectiveness by rewarding team members for time registration. Make it exciting - you decide what’s at stake. Does your team prefer to exchange points for a company dinner or a donation to charity?
User-friendly data dashboards
Compete in the global ranking! Use the statistics dashboard to verify your gamification effects when it comes to progress tracking and before and after the implementation of Trophy.
Predefined gameplay scenarios
Configure the app in less than 30 minutes. Show your team that their efforts are appreciated by awarding points and ranks for specific activities in Jira.
Trophy for Jira supports time tracking and other Jira metrics accuracy with custom or premade gamification scenarios. The app aims to boost the efficiency of employees by adding friendly competition to repetitive tasks in your company's Jira instance.
With our app, Jira admins can:
- benefit from premade game scenarios
- use statistics of your team members for analysis or estimating budgets
- invite users and user groups as players and set their roles
- create custom ranks tailored to a company’s profile
- specify which actions in Jira carry points and how many
- define point thresholds for ranks
- manually grant points to selected players
- award custom achievements for specified point scores on selected activities
What can you expect as a player?
- points after crossing thresholds and achievements for excelling in metrics
- a personal Trophy profile with ranking position, points, ranks, achievements, points history, and activity history
- a view of a global ranking and public profiles of other players
Privacy and security
Trophy - gamification for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
This app is free for up to 10 users