Boost motivation and encourage productivity through friendly gamification
Award points for selected actions in Jira
Select Jira actions that carry points - you decide how many. Set point thresholds for custom ranks, for example, Expert, or Wizard. Tailor the game to your exact needs.
Acknowledge excellence with custom achievements
Create custom achievements awarded for excellence in selected Jira actions to increase player’s satisfaction and pride in their work. Show your team that their efforts are important and appreciated.
Track your gameplay with an array of statistics
Compete in the global ranking, displaying points and ranks. View comprehensive personal profiles with the ranking position, points tally, achievements, activity history, points history chart, and ranks.
Trophy encourages motivation and productivity through gamification with friendly rivalry and rewards.
With Trophy, players can:
- score points for specific actions in Jira.
- be awarded with ranks after crossing point thresholds and achievements for excelling in specific actions.
- view a global ranking of players.
- view their personal Trophy profile and public profiles of other players, including ranking position, points, ranks, achievements, points history and activity history.
- subscribe to native web browser notifications about their Trophy progress.
With Trophy, administrators can:
- invite users and user groups as players and set their roles.
- specify which actions in Jira carry points, and how many.
- manually grant points to selected players.
- create custom ranks tailored to your company profile. You can create themes - laid back, like Wizards or Knights, or formal, like Experts.
- specify point thresholds for ranks.
- award custom achievements for specified point scores on selected actions.
Privacy and security
Trophy - gamification for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Administer Jira projects