CrossConnector 4 - SAP Solution Manager Integration for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Synchronize your SAP Solution Manager processes bidirectionally with Jira tickets
Who is this for?
Are you using SAP Solution Manager as the leading system for your SAP ALM processes, but your business unit wants to capture requirements in Jira? Enable better collaboration by connecting the two.
SAP SolMan synchronization with Jira
With CC4, we extend Jira to show the progress of your SAP change requests, changes and incidents from SolMan in real time in the corresponding Jira tickets. Flexibly map your existing SAP change and defect processes.
Reduce manual work and approval processes by using Jira's built-in automation. Automatically document every status change, comment, custom field and attachment for audit purposes.
The Cross Connector 4 - SAP Solution Manager Integration for Jira can be easily adapted to your existing processes and covers all the following scenarios:
- All workflows in Jira
- Focused Build Requirement to Deploy (R2D)
- Change Management (also known as ChaRM)
- Defect management in SAP Solution Manager
- ITSM in SAP Solution Manager
- Requirement Management with SAP Solution Manager
Why would you use Cross Connector?
- Bidirectional integration solution
- No code integration on both sides (only customer specific configuration required, a template is provided)
- Support for Jira and SAP
- Easy configuration within 1-5 days depending on your use case
- Easily transition to SAP Cloud ALM when SAP SolMan support ends
As SAP and Atlassian certified partners, our consultants are ITIL4 accredited and understand the process landscapes of enterprise organizations.
Book your personal demo with one of our SAP ALM and Jira consultants.
🛠 Support: M-F, 9am-5pm CET
Privacy and security
CrossConnector 4 - SAP Solution Manager Integration for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- Read and write to app storage service
Overview of different use cases. For the Use Case ChaRM, you will need an additional ALM Solman API Package.