Automated Release Notes for Jira (Free)
- Jira Service Management
Easiest way to generate release notes in multiple formats. Automate the process from custom release notes creation to distribution
Release Notes in Multiple Formats
Create release notes templates for email, PDF, Confluence, Markdown, JSON & HTML formats. Modify layouts to match your needs. Use JQL to choose what Jira issues are included along with what information to show for each.
Pages & Widgets for Customer Engagement
Engage with your customers directly with dedicated Release pages & in-app widgets. Customers can subscribe to & provide feedback on your release notes. Set up once & keep your customers in the loop forever via automation
Rules & Actions for Release Notes
Set up rules to generate release notes based on your needs. Rules can be triggered via Version release or can be scheduled. They can also be invoked manually. Even webhooks are available for integrating with other tools.
This is the lite version with a limit of 5 automated executions per month. Upgrade to the paid ARN for unlimited automation.
🎳 Roadmap 🎁
- Trusted by Mitsubishi, Samsung, Cisco, Dell & more
Take complete control of your Release Management process with Automated Release Notes for Jira.
- Complete automation with rules, triggers, templates
- Release notes in different formats
- Publish public release pages
- Embed release notes widget in your web app
- Version release in Jira
- Scheduled frequency
- Fully flexible templates.
- Use JQL queries
- Use Jira default attributes or custom fields
- Set up once & then generate release notes in different formats
- POST integration
- Inform internal/external stakeholders when version is released or is about to release in Jira
- Keep customers informed about product changes
- Publish release notes to Confluence
Privacy and security
Automated Release Notes for Jira (Free) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
Use JQL sections in your release notes & format them according to your branding needs.