Add more context, tips or extra information to your content without congesting it
Provide more information neatly and concisely
The Tooltips macro allows you to add a tooltip to content, providing more context and information to your audience without overwhelming them
Tooltips are displayed in different styles
The information contained in the Tooltip can be displayed by hovering over the icon or clicking to access a larger display
Quick and simple setup
The Tooltip macro is easy to use and set up. In the edit screen, simply enter the extra information to be displayed in the text field
Use the Tooltip macro to add more context to your Confluence content.
- Simple user interface and experience
- Great Orah Apps support and documentation
- Content has on-demand contextual information when needed.
- Non-intrusive and efficient way to draw user's attention while providing additional information
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Tooltips for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application
In-app step by step guide to educate users on how to use the Tooltips macro