Polaris spreadsheet for Confluence
Excellent Sheet! Enjoy a full excel editor seamlessly in your page. Make your own graphs with tables and edit each element
All powerful excel features with MS friendly UI
Use 400 excel formulas to carry out precise calculations. Filter and sort your data to organize dynamic tables. Experience the same way as MS excel!
Create and search Jira issues in a spreadsheet
Create Jira issues directly in a sheet. Search and display Jira issues with summary, issue type and assignee, and so on (Support JQL)
Use @mention and add comments to cells
Offer your opinions, ask questions or assign tasks to multiple users by commenting. Check all the comments that mention you in a sheet
Polaris Office, the No 1 office suite with 100M users over the world, created a new spreadsheet add-on optimized in Confluence.
Build Real spreadsheets in Confluence with Polaris spreadsheet!
- Support over 400 formulas
- Create, search and view Jira issues (Support JQL)
- Mention team members in comments
- Filter and sort the data
- Support large and nested tables
- Create and share custom templates
- Import and export to excel (xlsx/xls/csv/PDF)
- Illustrate your data with graphs and charts
- Various custom colors
- Notify concurrent editing
- Insert pictures and shapes
- Add more fonts for nice looking
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Polaris spreadsheet for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application