Get ahead with a whole graphic view of your project complexity and linked issues
Identify gaps and attention points in projects
Get a visual overview of all issues linked to the project.You can easily identify project size, complexity and dependency. Check most relevant information by mouseover.
Have insights about the project status in a glance
Each status is represented in different colors. You can zoom in and out and easily identify links and issue types. As, gaps and also understand if there’re too many bugs impacting your project.
Filter visions by project, epics or activities
SpiderView allows filtering view by JQL, linking types and also configuring visualization aspects to make your analysis easier.
Your project linked issues and complexity in one graph!
- Visualize the complexity and status of your project in one graph.
- Automatic arrangement of the graph to give you the best view, even if your project is too big or too complex
- Identify your closed and open issues, as get insights of your gaps
- Alternate links and issue colors as you prefer
- View issue details by one click and double click to open them in Jira
- Filter the information you need to view from JQL.
Privacy and security