Connector for Workplace & Jira
Align your teams by combining the collaboration power of Workplace with the execution power of Jira
Centralize conversations to keep teams aligned
Automatically create a dedicated chat around a single Jira issue to improve user engagement in both platforms. Teams share ideas and build consensus in Workplace and execute projects efficiently in Jira.
Display key Jira information in Workplace Chat
Keep important context in view and accessible without leaving Workplace. Set notification filters based on Jira field updates to easily see summary, new comments, priority, current status, assignee, or due date.
Maintain privacy & permissions in both systems
Teams can share information freely knowing that privacy and permissions created within the Jira Issue will be maintained in Workplace Chat. Greater collaboration supports better outcomes.
Does this scenario sound familiar? You live in Workplace. Your teams use Jira to manage projects. Tracking Jira issues requires leaving Workplace. Valuable Workplace conversations are lost and never linked to the right Jira issue. Misalignment leads to poor outcomes and missed deadlines.
Luckily, the Connector integrates the collaboration power of Workplace from Meta with the execution power of Jira.
- Keep teams aligned
- Add context to conversations
- Improve cross-team collaboration
- Execute projects efficiently
- Increase user engagement in both platforms
- Get up to speed quickly on an issue
- Approved for Workplace
- Jira issue links
- Group chat for Jira issue
- Privacy & permissions rules
- Filters to access indexable information
- Cross-platform, cross-team alignment
- Centralize conversations
- Keep context visible
Privacy and security
Connector for Workplace & Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application