Connector for Venafi & JSM (Beta)
- Jira Service Management
Automate machine identity certificate workflow enforced with Venafi policy
Ensure compliance with structured request form
Ensure correct information is captured to generate the certificate. DevOps can configure their automation and tooling pipeline to consume certificates using the preset Venafi policies.
Improve productivity and reduce context switching
By eliminating context switching and manual work, friction is reduced and productivity is enhanced. Direct download certificates from JSM, protected by JSM permission settings.
Scale InfoSec with automated cert management
Provide a self-service way for teams to create, renew or revoke certificates without manual effort or context switching. Use JSM automation rules to configure workflows.
🦄 All-new Beta release! Got any feedback?
This connector automates cross-functional TLS/SSL certificate workflow to improve productivity, enhance security by enforcing compliance with security policies defined in Venafi, and minimize certificate-related outages.
- Ensure compliance
- Reduce certificate-related outages
- Minimize security risks
- Scale InfoSec
- Improve productivity
- Single information repository
- Trust your certificates
- Automated TLS/SSL certificate management (create, renew, revoke)
- Direct certificate download
- Structured request form
- Connect with Trust Protection Platform or DevOpsACCELERATE
- Responsive, global tech support by ServiceRocket, an Atlassian Platinum Marketplace Partner
Privacy and security
Connector for Venafi & JSM (Beta) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application