Markdown for Jira
Easily create, edit, and render Markdown content in Jira
Render Markdown content on Jira issues
Enter Markdown using a simple editor to view content right within issues. Extend and enhance native Jira Markdown support by letting users edit Markdown, highlight syntax based on language, and more.
Add Markdown from URLs and attachments
Display existing Markdown content on Jira issues from a public URL or an attachment. Useful for styling and formatting documents, creating project-related task lists, or organizing readme files for review.
Use a flexible editor to create and edit with ease
Create and edit Markdown using plain text syntax or with familiar editor shortcuts. Style or format data, view content in multiple modes, run spellcheck, autosave work, reference helpful syntax hints, and more.
- Include Markdown content right within Jira issues
- Easily create and preview Markdown using a flexible editor, plus edit original syntax in full Markdown
- Pull in Markdown from a public URL or an attachment to display content within the issue
- Create dynamic task lists or simple data formatting like bullets, numbers, tables, and more
- Use familiar toolbar shortcuts to style text and data, add hyperlinks, preview in multiple modes, autosave work, spellcheck, and more
- Restrict URL access to known URLs within the Markdown content
To create and render Markdown in Confluence, check out Markdown for Confluence!
Appfire helps great makers build what's next. Our growing portfolio of apps empowers teams worldwide with workflow automation, business intelligence, and administration at scale.
Privacy and security
Markdown for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Create and add Markdown in Jira