Real-time CodeShip build information in Jira
View build status instantly
Build status shows up in the Jira issue screen, allowing instant decision making.
Get detailed build information
Get build commit message lets you map builds to commits.
View build status in Release Hub
Get instant build status information in Jira Release Hub, without switching back and forth to CodeShip.
Connect CodeShip with your work in Jira Software and spend less time switching between Jira & CodeShip. Simply add the provided webhook URL to your CodeShip project and now you can:
- Use Smart Commit syntax to link commits & branches to Jira issues.
- View build status at a glance in the Jira issue screen
- Review build status in the Release Hub
This helps your team get the information they need quicker and increase their confidence to release early and often.
Note that this app is not built by CodeShip. Please do not use their support for requests regarding this app. Do contact us via any channel listed on our site.
Privacy and security
CodeShip for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application