Search Results Macro+ for Confluence
Display and configure a pre-defined search results macro to surface filtered content on any page
Beautiful macro with search and display options
Adjust the total search results and macro height, order search results by title or date, add metadata and toggle sub-search feature.
Filter by search term, spaces, labels and more!
Use the custom editor to easily construct filters and view realtime search results to surface pages, blog posts, attachments or comments.
Optional custom CQL search query (advanced)
Full advanced searching using the Confluence Query Language (CQL) with realtime search result output and CQL validity checks.
🏆 Apps+ is the world's largest Atlassian app developer!
Search Results+ for Confluence is the perfect replacement for the recently removed "Search Results Macro". Embed the macro on any page to surface the right content to your team or customers. Search results update in realtime as you configure a pre-defined search query using the custom editor.
🔥 Bursting with features:
- Beautiful macro with total results and adjustable height.
- Sub-search the search results in the macro.
- Order by title, created or last modified.
- Add last modified or space metadata.
- Option for advanced CQL query.
- Simple search filtering with realtime results: text search query, spaces, users/contributors, pages, blog posts, comments, attachments, labels.
🔒 All data remains safely within your Confluence instance.
🦘 Apps+ team is based in sunny Sydney, Australia.
😍 We provide fast 24/7 assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Search Results Macro+ for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Custom search results macro editor