Release Gadgets: Calendar, Roadmaps, Status Report & Burnups
Dashboard gadgets for release calendars, roadmaps, progress tracking, scope creep and other portfolio-level insights
Release Calendar and Roadmap
Your versions from single of multiple Jira projects on Calendar view (according to Release Date).
Timeline view of your multiple versions with progress (aka Product or Delivery Roadmap). Also Release Countdown Gadget.
Release Progress and Status
Progress of your single version or cross-project release or release defined by custom JQL query.
Status of your single version release or cumulative status of cross-project release followed by inserted versions outlook.
More Release Insights
Release Scope Change with outlook on scope changes over defined period. As well as impact analysis on the changes in various estimation points.
Single version and cross-project Release Burn-up and Trends.
QUICK GUIDE | DEMO SESSION | TRY SELF | DOCUMENTATION | ROADMAP
“Release Gadgets for Jira” App helps Program and Release Managers to build insightful Release Dashboards using a number of our gadgets, namely:
- Release Calendar Gadget gets your versions / releases from single or multiple projects on timeline view
- Release Roadmap Gadget to put your versions on timeline view with progress
- Release Countdown Gadget to update your team and stakeholders about remaining time to Release Date
- Release Progress Bar & Universal Progress Bar - to outline progress of a single, multiple versions or custom JQL
- Release Status Report to show aggregated status of your cross project release and progress of individual versions included
- Scope Change Report to get insights on scope change and business impact
- Release Burnup to show cumulative and individual releases burn-ups
- Trends Gadgets to show cumulative and individual releases trends
Want to gain more control of your Releases? Check our Management App.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Release Gadgets: Calendar, Roadmaps, Status Report & Burnups integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Release calendar gadget gets your versions / releases from single or multiple projects on timeline view according to release date.