Release Gadgets: Calendar, Roadmaps, Status Report & Burnups
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Dashboard gadgets for release calendars, roadmaps, progress tracking, scope creep and other project portfolio management insights
Release Calendar and Roadmap
Your versions from single of multiple Jira projects on Calendar view (according to Release Date).
Timeline view of your multiple versions with progress (aka Product or Delivery Roadmap). Also Release Countdown Gadget.
Release Progress, Status and Contrown Timers
Progress of your single version or cross-project release or release defined by custom JQL query.
Status of your single version release or cumulative status of cross-project release followed by inserted versions outlook.
More Insights: Burnups, Trends and Scope Change
Release Scope Change with outlook on scope changes over defined period. As well as impact analysis on the changes in various estimation points.
Single version and cross-project Release Burn-up and Trends.
Release Gadgets App helps Program, Delivery and Release Managers to build insightful Jia Dashboards using a number of gadgets, namely:
- Release Calendar Gadget to share your delivery Calendars with customers and stakeholders
- Release Roadmap Gadget to put your releases on timeline view with progress tracking
- Release Countdown Gadget to keep updating your team and stakeholders about Time to Release
- Release Progress Bar & Universal Progress Bar to outline progress of a single, multiple releases or custom JQL scope
- Release Status Report to show aggregated status of your cross project release and progress of individual versions included
- Scope Change Report to get insights on scope change and business impact caused
- Release Burnup to show aggregated / individual releases burnups
- Trends Gadgets to show aggregated / individual releases trends
Want to gain more control of your Releases? Check our Management App.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Release Gadgets: Calendar, Roadmaps, Status Report & Burnups integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Use case of core banking system with monthly PIs consisting of multiple Jira projects with own areas of responsibilities and own deliverables. Color coding by status and connected progress bars.