Trophies - Gamification for Confluence
Receive awards and earn points with Trophies. Make Confluence more fun and engaging
All information at a quick glance
On the dashboard, users can see their recent achievements at a quick glance, and also see their recent activity with the earned points and awards.
Custom events, achievements, statistical overview
Create custom events, achievements and use statistical overview. A chart can be switched on to show a history of the gathered points if wanted, this chart can be converted back to a textual/visual description.
Award coworkers for extraordinary work
Award other employees and leave a nice note. Give your colleagues a push to create pages, analysis, and guidelines to share their expertise. Make content creation a game to keep employee motivation and satisfaction high.
🏆 Trophies for Jira and Confluence brings healthy competition within colleagues to boost productivity. Trophies is the app of game-design elements and game principles to non-gaming contexts. While concept has mostly been used in customer retention and gaming, we believe that this concept also has its place within the business context in general.
🔑 Features included:
- Manage push notifications
- Define the number of points for every Jira and Confluence events
- Create personalised achievements and awards
- Decide which users will participate in gamification
- Dashboard with charts and ranks
- User ranking by day, week, month, year, or overall
- Manually award users
- Achievement overview with progress bar
- Reset all points and settings
- Create gamification groups
- Custom events
🤔 Your use case is not covered by Trophies? Contact our development team
💻 Need more details or help? Book a demo session with our product team
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Trophies - Gamification for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Read data from the host application