Trophies for Confluence (Gamification)
Receive awards and earn points with Trophies for Confluence. Make Confluence more fun and engaging
All information at a quick glance
On the dashboard, users can see their recent achievements at a quick glance, and also see their recent activity with the earned points and awards.
Custom events, achievements, statistical overview
Create custom events, achievements and use statistical overview. A chart can be switched on to show a history of the gathered points if wanted, this chart can be converted back to a textual/visual description.
Award coworkers for extraordinary work
Award other employees and leave a nice note. Give your colleagues a push to create pages, analysis, and guidelines to share their expertise. Make content creation a game to keep employee motivation and satisfaction high.
This application for Jira and Confluence Cloud brings healthy competition within colleagues to boost productivity. Gamification is the application of game-design elements and game principles to non-gaming contexts.
While Gamification's concept has mostly been used in customer retention and gaming, we believe that this concept also has its place within the business context in general. This is why we developed a solution that will gamify your instances to improve your team's productivity, make it more fun, improve productivity, increase motivation, and encourage team creativity.
- Define points unit
- Manage push notifications
- Define number of points for every Jira and Confluence events
- Create personalised achievements and awards
- Decide which users will participate in gamification
- Dashboard with charts and ranks
- User ranking by day, week, month, year, or overall
- Manually award users
- Achievement overview with progress bar
- Reset all points and settings
Privacy and security
Trophies for Confluence (Gamification) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Read data from the host application
Create separate ranking groups and compete between your colleagues.