Instant workspaces for software and data science teams to build and run code from Bitbucket
Workspaces for Private Repositories
Integrates with Git and can use private repositories. Work in branches and merge back when done or create a Pull Request.
VS Code Editor for portable access
Use VS Code in the cloud to work on code from anywhere or setup reproducible environments for coworkers.
Jupyter Notebooks for Data Science
Make use of the rich Jupyter ecosystem to visualize data relationships or prototype a machine learning model.
For teams creating software and data products, working code is where “the rubber hits the road”. It’s what is showcased to stakeholders and presented to customers.
Remove friction between teams and working code by making it easy to start working with the code, share work products with teammates, and iterate on functionality of value to customers.
It does this through:
- Being an embedded part of the Atlassian toolset to ensure a smooth flow across the development workflow.
- Supporting the research and experimentation phase of systems, especially ones involving analytics and machine learning, with Notebooks that allow immediate feedback loops of write, run, and visualise.
- Provisioning reproducible and automated environments that allow rapid feedback and collaboration.
** DEVsheds is a companion app to Europa Notebooks ** and requires Europa Notebooks, also in the Atlassian Marketplace, to be installed. A code to enable DEVsheds is obtained from the Europa Notebooks Console.
Privacy and security
DEVsheds integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Ability to see all the user's account information
- Ability to interact with issue trackers the way non-repo members can
- Access to pull requests, and ability to create, merge and decline them
- Write (not admin) access to all the repositories the authorizing user has access to
VS Code editor, extensions, Git integration