- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
We no longer offer sales and support for server apps. You can stay connected by exploring the migration options to either the cloud or Data Center version of this app.
Enhance the security of uploading and downloading attachments
Overall, Top Uploader, File information by Project, Top download files and etc.
All Attachment List
All attachments list and various search options and bulk delete, CSV export support
All Download History List
All attachments download history list and various search options
CURVC Attachment Security Manager is a Jira add-on that allows you to manage the upload and download security policy of attachments.
CURVC Attachment Security Manager for Jira includes the following features:
- Attachment Upload Security Settings
- Attachment uploadable extension, maximum file size settings for global and each project
- List of all attachments
- Search options : project, attachment keyword, extension, upload period, users and etc.
- Delete attachment bulk and CSV export
- Download Security settings
- Restrict attachment download group and IP for global and each project
- List of all download history
- Search options : project, file name, IP, download period, user and etc.
- Authorized and non-authorized users download history
- Overall - Total attachment number, total attachment size, disk usage
- Number of files, file size by project
- Top 10 : uploaded users, most downloaded files, Downloaded user etc.
- Issue screen
- Provides download history in the activity tab of the issue
Download history policy settings