Bring cross-functional teams together
Create interactive, connected workflows between technical and business teams to increase visibility into the product development process in real time—without leaving Asana.
Optimize team efficiency
Easily coordinate and track the progress of development work while reducing the time spent manually updating and double-checking project data across tools.
Streamline project collaboration and hand offs
Quickly create Jira issues from within Asana so that work passes seamlessly between business and technical teams at the right time.
Install the Asana for Jira Server integration to create transparency between business and technical teams and build interactive, connected workflows.The Asana for Jira Server integration allows business and product teams that plan work in Asana to collaborate and work seamlessly with engineering and technical teams who execute work in Jira. Drive visibility and transparency across Asana & Jira Server.
- Instead of wasting time with status update meetings and manually updating two different tools, simply connect Asana and Jira to create transparency between business and technical teams.
- Increase visibility into the product development process and reduce unnecessary time wasted on the back and forth communication.
- Create interactive, connected workflows between both teams.
- Realize the value & ROI of Jira faster with Asana.
Connect technical & business teams
- Coordinate work across teams to ensure a transparent workflow.
- 72 hour response to requests received between 9AM-5PM PST
Privacy and security