Engage your employees and use Confluence Cloud as an intranet by highlighting news, content, and people in a branded experience
Create a branded employee experience
Match your corporate branding or your team's personality by renaming your News page and global navigation link, editing the colour scheme and adding an image banner.
Feature content and tag with custom categories
Featured blogposts and pages are independently tagged with custom properties rather than labels - mark them as featured and assign a category.
Manage who can feature and edit settings
The Confluence administrator can assign other users as News Board admins or give them editor or feature roles. Editors can feature content, manage categories, and style the News page.
News Board has been designed for Confluence Cloud to help create an intranet-like experience. The News page provides an engaging visual layout, highlighting the most recently 'featured' content.
NEW: Infinite scroll and unread indicator!
Styling options include:
- Rename your News page and the link on the global navigation
- Change text, background, and category lozenges colours
- Add an image banner
- Choose from different layout templates
- Feature content from across Confluence
- Automatically uses images from the content or provides a text excerpt
- Restrict the ability to feature content to specific users or make it open to everyone
- Reacts to macros to highlight important announcements or to recognise people
- Custom content categories
- Respects permissions and works with anonymous access
- Can also be used as a space theme or as a macro
- Assign roles to users to delegate styling and content management tasks
News Board is based on the popular News Board Lite app.
Privacy and security
News Board integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application