Engage your employees and use Confluence Cloud as an intranet by highlighting news, content, and people in a branded experience
Create a branded employee experience
Match your corporate branding or your team's personality by renaming your News page and global navigation link, editing the colour scheme and adding an image banner.
Feature content and tag with custom categories
Featured blogposts and pages are independently tagged with custom properties rather than labels - mark them as featured and assign a category.
Confluence-wide alerts for important content
Pages or blogposts can be turned into a Confluence-wide pop-up alerts. Users can then hide the pop-up alert temporarily, but they'll be reminded until they read it.
News Board has been designed for Confluence Cloud to help create an intranet-like experience. The News page provides an engaging visual layout, highlighting the most recently 'featured' content.
NEW FEATURE: Confluence-wide pop-up alerts.
Styling options include:
- Rename your News page and the link on the global navigation
- Change text, background, and category lozenges colours
- Add an image banner
- Choose from different layout templates
- Feature content from across Confluence
- Automatically uses images from the content or provides a text excerpt
- Control who can feature content
- Reacts to macros to highlight important announcements or to recognise people
- Custom content categories
- Respects permissions and works with anonymous access
- Manage featured content from the News page
- Confluence-wide pop-up alerts for pinned content
- Infinite scroll
- Use as a space theme or as a macro
- Assign roles to users to delegate styling and content management tasks
Privacy and security
News Board integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application