Google Maps for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Add geolocations on Google Maps for each issues → Use Jira for field service management
Add as many geolocations (markers) as you need for each issue by tapping address or geo-coordinates.
Using geo-coordinates, you can add new locations if necessary addresses aren’t available.
View all added markers on Gadget for Jira Dashboard.
Get data for list of issues using filter or project selection.
Available for Jira Mobile apps
View markers on all type of Jira mobile applications.
Copy address and geo-coordinates for using at work.
If the location is a part of the issue where you need to gather information from, you can add map marks and have it all in a single place.
Managing field services with Jira allows controlling assignees, equipment, and logistics distantly.
Address delivery, installation of various structures and equipment, engineering support services for equipment distributed over a large area, and many other tasks can be planned and managed using the Google Maps for Jira add-on easily.
- Add geolocation for every issue by tapping the address
- If address doesn't exist use geo-coordinates to add location markers (e. g. 40.68925, -74.04451).
- Get markers on Gadget for Jira Dashboard.
- View markers with address and geo-coordinates on Jira's mobile apps.
- Set and view geolocation for each issue on Issue View Tab
- Click on the marker in the map and view: location name, place (in the format you have used when entering), accurate geo-coordinates
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy and security
Google Maps for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
When the markers are added, click on them and discover address and geo-coordinates. Also, you can choose a map type: normal or satellite.