Google Maps for Jira
Add geolocations on Google Maps for each issue → Use Jira for field service management
Add as many geolocations (markers) as you need for each issue by tapping address or geo-coordinates.
Share the geo-coordinates with your customer on the JSM portal.
View all added markers on Gadget for Jira Dashboard.
Get data for list of issues using filter or project selection.
Available for Jira Mobile apps
View markers on all type of Jira mobile applications.
Copy address and geo-coordinates for using at work.
Managing field services with Jira allows controlling assignees, equipment, and logistics distantly.
Address delivery, installation of various structures and equipment, engineering support services for equipment distributed over a large area, and many other tasks can be planned and managed using the Google Maps for Jira add-on easily.
- Add geolocation for every issue by tapping the address
- If address doesn't exist use geo-coordinates to add location markers (e. g. 40.68925, -74.04451).
- Get markers on Gadget for Jira Dashboard.
- Show markers on JSM requests.
- View markers with address and geo-coordinates on Jira's mobile app.
- Set and view geolocation for each issue on Issue View Tab
- Click on the marker in the map and view: location name, place (in the format you have used when entering), accurate geo-coordinates
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
🔸Revolutionary application in the area of task management - JIVA: Jira Intelligent Virtual Assistant .Try it now!
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Google Maps for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
SaaSJet is the Platinum Marketplace Partner and has received the Atlassian Partner of the Year 2022 Award - Cloud App