QAlity Plus - Test Management for Jira
Plan and execute tests with minimal effort so that you and your team stay focused on a common goal
Access and create tests from the Jira issue
Easily create tests as a new Jira issue or from one of the existing issues. Your test steps can display in linked issues for increased transparency.
Find and report bugs easier
See all the data you need while executing the test to find potential defects easier. Report and link bugs to test steps easily from the same place to speed up your work!
Make better decisions with advanced analytics
Use Traceability Report to get a bird's-eye view of your system. See the tests' coverage, performance, status of the linked defects, and more to make better decisions.
💻 Interactive Demo | 💬 Contact Us | 📞 Book a Demo | 📖 Docs
QAlity Plus - Test Management for Jira provides tools that help you manage the testing in your projects. Define test steps directly in the Jira issue and clearly display the testing results!
With QAlity Plus, you can:
- Create and manage test cases
- Import and Export test cases (PLUS exclusive)
- Plan the testing with test cycles and track their progress
- Execute tests and mark failed steps
- Easily report and link bugs to tests (PLUS exclusive)
- Assign users to test executions (PLUS exclusive)
- Add multiple tests to test cycle via JQL (PLUS exclusive)
- View Test Execution Report
- View Traceability Report (PLUS exclusive)
As a QAlity Plus customer, you get prioritized access to our customer service desk, where you can request assistance, report problems, or request new features!
You can also book a free demo with us!
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
QAlity Plus - Test Management for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Plan and report your testing by organizing your test cases with test cycles