Incoming & Outbound Links+ for Confluence
Display, audit and export incoming/outbound links to your pages, spaces and blog posts; includes a graph network of linking nodes
List of incoming links and total on all content
Quickly see how many pages, blog posts or spaces linking to the current content. Additional statistics on incoming spaces in the byline.
Visual network graph of inter-linking pages
Insert macro or open from byline an interactive network graph to visualize and audit the complex web of interlinking pages in your Confluence.
Re-organize Confluence into a graph database
Embed the incoming links macro into a new page (includes outgoing/outbound links). Then link to that new page to create advanced networked content collections.
🏆 Apps+ is the world's largest Atlassian app developer!
Incoming Links+ for Confluence is a neat tool to display and audit all pages, blog posts and spaces linking to a particular piece of content. But the most powerful feature is the ability leverage the incoming links macro to re-organize your Confluence into a graph database. Build advanced networked content collections to restructure your team's collective knowledge into a second brain.
🔥 Bursting with features:
- Display incoming links in byline on all pages/blogs.
- Interactive network graph of interlinked content.
- Audit all incoming links to a piece of content.
- Export incoming links audit to CSV.
- Embed incoming links macro as table or graph.
- Re-organize Confluence into a graph database.
🔒 All data remains safely within your Confluence instance.
🦘 Apps+ team is based in sunny Sydney, Australia.
😍 We provide fast 24/7 assistance: email@example.com
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Incoming & Outbound Links+ for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Byline with total links to the content