Display, audit and export incoming links to your pages, spaces and blog posts; includes a graph network of linking nodes
List of incoming links and total on all content
Quickly see how many pages, blog posts or spaces linking to the current content. Additional statistics on incoming spaces in the byline.
Visual network graph of inter-linking pages
Open a beautiful interactive network graph to visualize and audit the complex web of interlinking pages in your Confluence.
Re-organize Confluence into a graph database
Embed the incoming links macro into a new page. Then link to that new page to create advanced networked content collections.
🏆 Apps+ is an Atlassian Codegeist winner! 🏆
Incoming Links+ for Confluence is a neat tool to display and audit all pages, blog posts and spaces linking to a particular piece of content. But the most powerful feature is the ability leverage the incoming links macro to re-organize your Confluence into a graph database. Build advanced networked content collections to restructure your team's collective knowledge into a second brain.
🔥 Absolutely bursting with features:
- Display incoming links in byline on all pages/blogs.
- Interactive network graph of interlinked content.
- Audit all incoming links to a piece of content.
- Export incoming links audit to CSV.
- Embed incoming links macro.
- Re-organize Confluence into a graph database.
🔒 We don't store any data outside of your Confluence instance.
🦘 The Apps+ team is based in sunny Sydney, Australia.
😇 We're available Mon-Fri to help with any issues or questions.
Privacy and security
Incoming Links+ for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Byline with total links to the content