Microsoft SharePoint & OneDrive for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Full Office 365 integration for Jira. The best way to attach Excel, PowerPoint, Word files/folders to issues. FREE up to 10 users
Attach — The files you need where you need them
Edit — Microsoft Office 365 inside Jira
One-click edit, no more download & upload to edit an attached document in Jira. Edit embedded Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents. Book a demo!
Connect — A single source of truth for your team
One single source of truth. No more duplicates in your team’s folders and Jira attachments. Files are never stored on Jira. Use your SharePoint and OneDrive storages. Book a demo!
📂 Keep Jira & Confluence files in sync with Microsoft SharePoint & OneDrive for Confluence.
Get things done faster by attaching relevant files and folders to Jira issues with this app. Edit attached documents and collaborate in real-time. Create a single source of truth that is always updated.
- Attach files and folders from your storage place;
- Preview and edit Word, Powerpoint and Excel files. Real-time collaboration supported;
- Preview and edit OpenOffice files;
- Preview images and PDF files;
- Browse folders to preview, upload and edit files;
- Full file manager;
- Attach files and folders to issues from the file manager;
- Admin settings: Use storage permissions with authentication, select which users and projects can use the app, and more;
- Supported storages: OneDrive, OneDrive for Business and SharePoint.
⚠️ Important: Please use Chrome or Firefox browser for the best experience.
Privacy and security
Microsoft SharePoint & OneDrive for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Atlassian Gold Marketplace Partner