Microsoft SharePoint & OneDrive for Jira
- Jira Service Management
The best way to attach files/folders to issues. One source of truth for Jira. With Office 365 & SharePoint support
Attach — The files you need where you need them
You can attach any file or entire folders from your SharePoint, OneDrive, and OneDrive for Business accounts to your Jira issues to access the relevant content in the right context. Request free demo!
Edit — Office 365 right inside Jira
You can update documents attached in your Jira issues, without downloading and re-uploading copies. Real-time collaboration means you and your team can edit at the same time, saving you time. Request free demo!
Connect — One source of truth for you & your team
Every team has different needs, so you can connect just one folder or multiple ones to build your single source of truth. It's easy to set up, and it will save you a lot of time and resources. Request free demo!
- Issue view: attach files/folders to issues;
- File manager: connect storages and share folders with your team;
- File actions: preview, edit, attach to issue, rename, download, upload, delete;
- Folder actions: browse, create new, attach to issue, rename, delete;
- Edit Microsoft Office documents (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), with support for real-time collaboration;
- Edit Open Office documents;
- Connect your Sharepoint, OneDrive, and OneDrive for Business accounts.
Privacy and security
Microsoft SharePoint & OneDrive for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Atlassian Silver Marketplace Partner