Issue Beacon for Jira Cloud
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Supports Mobile
Effortlessly search for contextually similar issues in Issue View. Quickly find exactly what you need, right where you need it
🚀 Jira navigation in less time and fewer clicks
Make everyday task management easier by filtering issues in the current sprint or searching with JQL without switching tabs and windows. Save time by acting on issues straight from the Jira issue detail view.
📱 Enhance your use of Jira Cloud, web and mobile
Speed up support ticket resolution and improve the team's working time efficiency with zero effort. Context Issues is fully compatible with the blazing-fast native Jira Cloud app on Android, iOS, and macOS.
💪 Zero configuration, zero maintenance
Built with next-gen projects in mind, Context Issues is beautifully simple and works out of the box, no configuration required! Make Jira work for the whole organization, including non-technical and business users.
Issue Beacon for Jira Cloud lets you swiftly search and filter issues similar in context without leaving the issue view or switching to the Issue Navigator.
- 🔍 Filter issues with the same fields and display search results in a glance panel in Issue View.
- ☑️ Effortlessly narrow down search results with minimal keystrokes and no JQL knowledge.
- ✍️ Take action on issues using contextual menu: update status, log work, and more straight from the Issue View.
- ⏱ Save time without interrupting your workflow – Issue Beacon remembers your most recent search criteria.
- 📑 Export issues with selected fields values to a .CSV file to easily analyze and share data.
- ↔️ For an advanced, specific search, enter complex JQL queries with conditions and variables.
…and all that without leaving the currently viewed issue!
🗺 Vote on upcoming features in our public roadmap
Privacy and security
Issue Beacon for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
This app is free for up to 10 users