Google Drive and Docs for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Google Drive integration. The best way to attach Google Docs, Excel, PowerPoint, Word files/folders to issues. FREE up to 10 users
Attach — The files you need where you need them
Edit — Microsoft Office & Google Docs inside Jira
One-click edit, no more download & upload to edit an attached document in Jira. Edit embedded Google documents and Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel files. Book a demo!
Connect — A single source of truth for your team
One single source of truth. No more duplicates in your team’s folders and Jira attachments. Files are never stored on Jira. Use your Google Drive storage. Book a demo!
📂 Keep Jira & Confluence files in sync with Google Drive and Docs for Confluence.
Get things done faster by attaching relevant files and folders to Jira issues with this app. Edit attached documents and collaborate in real-time. Create a single source of truth that is always updated.
- Attach files and folders fromGoogle Drive;
- Preview and edit Word, Powerpoint, Excel, and Google Docs files. Real-time collaboration supported;
- Preview and edit OpenOffice files;
- Preview images and PDF files;
- Browse folders to preview, upload and edit files;
- Full file manager;
- Attach files and folders to issues from the file manager;
- Admin settings: Use storage permissions with authentication, select which users and projects can use the app, and more;
- Supported storages: Google Drive (inc. Team Drives).
⚠️ Important: Please use Chrome or Firefox browser for the best experience.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Google Drive and Docs for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Atlassian Gold Marketplace Partner