Google Drive Connector for Jira - Sheets, Docs, Slides
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Securely connect Google Drive to Jira. Attach Google Sheets, Documents, PDFs, folders and more from Drive to issues
Embed & Display Google Sheets on Jira Issues
Display Google Sheet in Jira, view and edit multi-tab complex sheets on any issue. It also supports Documents or Presentations. Also, display/edit Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) files from Drive. Book a demo!
Enterprise Security Ready - Permissions Management
Replicate your Google Drive permissions with one click in Jira. One single source of truth. No more duplications between your team folders & Jira attachments. Files are never stored in Jira. Book a demo!
Google Drive and Sheets Connector for Jira is powered by Team Files. Connect Google Drive to Jira in a high-security and privacy environment. We do not store any end-user data, and you can replicate Google Drive permissions in Jira with one click for additional governance. Data Residency support for the US and EU (Germany). EU GDPR and US CCPA compliant.
With the Google Drive connector app for Jira, you can:
- Attach files and folders from Google Drive.
- Connect & Display Google Sheets on any Jira issue.
- Preview & edit Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Google Docs. Real-time collaboration supported.
- Preview images & PDF files.
- Browse folders to preview, upload, and edit files.
- Full file manager.
- Attach files and folders to issues from the file manager.
- Select Google Drive user permissions to edit files or Jira user permissions.
- Admin settings: Use Google Drive permissions with authentication, select which users and projects can use the app, and more.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Google Drive Connector for Jira - Sheets, Docs, Slides integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Atlassian Platinum Marketplace Partner