SharedSecrets: sensitive data management
Secure sharing of private information across the team members or existing groups
Sensitive information sharing
From now on any sensitive information that is added to your Jira including access details, usernames, passwords, etc, can be well-protected and only shared with certain team members or groups.
Securely share confidential documents with the help of SharedSecrets application. It allows adding attachments where all the data is encrypted using Advanced Encryption Standard 256bit with an individual certificate.
Easy access management
Adding watchers and editors to your secrets is easy and can be performed in just a few seconds. Extend Project permissions schema by configuring permissions directly in Shared Secrets settings of a specific issue.
Enhance the security of your Jira with the SharedSecrets application. This application allows you to share private information such as passwords, logins and attachments across the team members or existing groups.
With the Shared Secrets app you will get:
- Secure sharing of sensitive information between team members
- Full data encryption - all data is encrypted using Advanced Encryption Standard 256bit with an individual certificate
- Possibility to use, copy, paste secrets without seeing any information
- Encrypted attachments
- The audit log with the track of every action and attempted access for your secrets
- Easy permission management
- Supported languages English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian
Privacy and security
SharedSecrets: sensitive data management integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Read data from the host application