Agile standup and history report in Jira
Agile standup and history report in Jira
Your team status summary will be available directly from the project sidebar. Find out blockers and auto-generated status without effort.
You can use the classic scrum questions or define your own questions in the stand-up settings. The participants will be able to submit the status and take advantage of the suggestions.
In case you want to check what happened in the previous days (or months) just take a look at the history report and navigate through the dates in the calendar.
Regos Team Status for Jira Cloud helps the agile teams to run async standups in Jira. The main features provided by the app are:
- Allows the Jira users to run async agile standups integrated with Jira Cloud following scrum.
- Ability to create multiple standups with dynamic questions and notifications on a project basis to support multi-teams projects.
- If desired, the add-on can be disabled for specific projects.
- Jira issue suggestions are provided to the team members while submitting the status.
- Provides a section to see a cross-team status of the people who you share agile standups with.
- Auto generates a status for those team members who haven't sent the status at a certain point in time.
We apologize for the inconvenient. We will review the slow load issue in order to reduce the number of requests and improve the overall experience. Our team would appreciate if you open a ticket in our portal so that we get more details about the problem and follow up on your case.
The Regos Team
Hello Cheryl, thank you very much for your review! The team is always looking for new ways to provide high-quality service and build the best feature for you.
- How does cloud app pricing work?
Cloud apps are sold as a monthly or annual subscription. You are eligible for support and automatic version updates as long as your subscription is active.
When your subscription renews each month, you are automatically billed for apps based on the number of users in your instance.
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my cloud pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your Atlassian product. Jira Cloud apps are priced based on the maximum users of the Jira products on your instance. For example, if you have Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Management (10 agents) on the same instance, you pay the 50-user price for apps.
The pricing structure for cloud apps is as follows:
- Monthly subscriptions with up to 10 Atlassian product users are billed at a flat rate price.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 10 users are billed per user, starting at the first user.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 100 users are billed per user. The table above provides example pricing at various user levels.
Annual subscriptions may offer a discount depending on the number of users purchased.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses for cloud apps?
Yes. Academic, community, and open source licenses are available to qualifying organizations. See our Purchasing & Licensing FAQ for more information.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For cloud apps, you cannot extend your free evaluation period. All cloud apps are immediately subscribed by a user, and we provide a free evaluation period. This is a minimum of 30 days and ends on the second billing cycle after you first subscribe to the app.
Regos Dev Studio provides support for this app.
Jira Cloud • Released 2021-04-28
Observer participants and performance enhancements
In this version we introduced the ability to set some participants as observers, meaning that they can see what is going on in the standups without the need to be an active participant. This role was designed specilly for managers and tech leads.
We also made some performance enhancements to reduce the load time and improve the general experience.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new apps or Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate Regos Team Status for Jira Cloud.
- Click Free trial to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.