Agile standup and history report in Jira
See your team status in a glance
Your team status summary will be available directly from the project sidebar. Find out blockers and auto-generated status without effort.
Submit status with scrum-based or custom questions
You can use the classic scrum questions or define your own questions in the stand-up settings. The participants will be able to submit the status and take advantage of the suggestions.
See your team status over time
In case you want to check what happened in the previous days (or months) just take a look at the history report and navigate through the dates in the calendar.
Regos Team Status for Jira Cloud helps the agile teams to run async standups in Jira. The main features provided by the app are:
- Allows the Jira users to run async agile standups integrated with Jira Cloud following scrum.
- Ability to create multiple standups with dynamic questions and notifications on a project basis to support multi-teams projects.
- If desired, the add-on can be disabled for specific projects.
- Jira issue suggestions are provided to the team members while submitting the status.
- Provides a section to see a cross-team status of the people who you share agile standups with.
- Auto generates a status for those team members who haven't sent the status at a certain point in time.
Privacy and security
Regos Team Status for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Team status hub - Visualize status of people working with you