Managed Data Fields
The simple database for Confluence: Attach and analyze structured data fields on Confluence pages or process models
Save time and increase the quality of your documentation! Once defined, you can use your Data Fields on every Confluence Page. Required standards, norms or guidelines can be easily considered when defining the structure.
No matter where a Managed Data Field is integrated in Confluence, all fields can be evaluated and analyzed via a field evaluation. You can filter and sort the report and create diagrams visualising the result set.
BPMN MODELER ENTERPRISE INTEGRATION
Enrich BPMN 2.0 process elements with structured information that you would otherwise have to document elsewhere. Evaluate this information across process models to gain an overview of your entire process landscape.
- Globally define structured data fields that support various data types
- Quickly create instances of the defined data fields on Confluence pages or on process elements within BPMN Modeler Enterprise
- Create reports on existing data fields across Confluence pages and/or process models
- Run queries to retrieve the location (Confluence page/business process activity) of data fields with values of interest
- Apply changes to field definitions automatically to all inheriting data field instances
- Restrict access to the global definition of data fields via Confluence group membership
2.000 Enterprises trust our Confluence Apps! Try it out now!
Visit our homepage to get in touch with us.
Create Field Definitions that fit your needs. Choose from various data types and combine them to a complex data structure.