Documentation and Evaluation in Confluence made easy: Define, fill and analyze structured Data Fields on Confluence Pages
Save time and increase the quality of your documentation! Once defined, you can use your Data Fields on every Confluence Page. Required standards, norms or guidelines can be easily considered when defining the structure.
VOTE OR EVALUATE
No matter where a Managed Data Field is integrated in Confluence, all fields can be evaluated and analyzed via a field evaluation. You can filter and sort the evaluation and create diagrams visualising the given data.
Invite your team to submit ideas and brainstorm digitally. Managed Data Fields enables you to submit proposals in a structured way and to easily evaluate and score the proposed ideas using the evaluation function.
Try it out now: Demo Environment.
Visit our Homepage to get in touch with us.
Globally define structured Data Fields of different types: text, date, checkbox, radio, or dropdown
- Predefine selection options for checkbox, radio, and dropdown fields
Combine several field types in one complex Field Definition
- Edit existing Field Definitions to instantaneously update all referencing Field Instances
- No data loss: Updating a Field Definition won't necessarily overwrite its Instance's selected values automatically
- Access to the global Field Definition page can be restricted via Confluence group membership
- Fully integrated with Confluence's page version history
- Perform Queries on Field Definitions to find the location and current values of all referencing Field Instances
- Explicitly search for Field Instances with specific values
- Use the PDF export functionality to furtherly analyze the result sets of a Field Query
Privacy and security
Either define single Data Fields or combine several of them in one larger, complex Field Definition.