Lessonly Knowledge - Search Confluence from Browser Ext
Tired of searching lessons, documents, wikis, and software to find the answers you need at work? Meet Lessonly Knowledge
Lessonly Knowledge searches 16+ integrations to find the lesson, file, document or wiki you need to get work done. Seamless integration with Lessonly, Confluence, Google Drive and more, make knowledge searching faster.
Capture, search, and share snippets of text for FAQs, instructions, and knowledge. Get simple, straightforward answers to questions that arise frequently in your own work or when you get requests for help from others.
Faster access to knowledge means faster help. Find the information you need, wherever it lives, in seconds, to reduce the time lost by shoulder-taps and client requests so that you can return to productive work.
Join 7,000+ teams (and counting) who are accelerating self-service support for their sales, customer service, IT, and HR teammates with Lessonly Knowledge.
- Find knowledge—fast
- Reduce repeat questions
- Enable one source of truth for knowledge
Why use Lessonly Knowledge?
- Find verified knowledge, documents, files, wikis, FASTER.
- Lessonly Knowledge is the fastest way to search and share Confluence articles without opening a workspace
- Capture FAQs in snippet format to access simple, straightforward answers
- Enable one source of truth for knowledge that searches 16+ silos simultaneously
Instant integrations with Lessonly, Confluence, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, GitHub, Jira, Trello, Zendesk and more.
Lessonly Knowledge is a paid software platform that is sold separately from Atlassian. Not a Lessonly Knowledge customer yet? Visit lessonly.com/knowledge to request a demo and learn more.
*Lessonly Knowledge proudly supports Confluence Server.
Privacy and security