mailto.wiki - Email for Confluence
Receive and send emails in Confluence. Create pages and blog posts from emails. Share pages as emails
Send Emails to Confluence
Create pages and blog posts from emails. Register one or more @mailto.wiki addresses and start sending emails to your Confluence instance.
Create Custom Rules
You can create custom rules to sort emails into different spaces based on subject, recipient or destination email address. [More Information]
Share Pages as Emails
You can send the contents of any page to any email address with the Email button.
🛠 First Steps
To get you started a few steps are necessary (detailed documentation):
- Go to the configuration page
- Register an email address
- Set a default space for incoming emails
✨ More Features
- Attachments: You can limit the number and size of attachments
- HTML emails: Complex emails like newsletters are .supported.
- Comments: mailto.wiki can convert comments to emails and emails to comments.
- Sender filtering: You can whitelist sender email addresses.
- Spam filtering: Our mail server is running professional anti-spam software provided by Amazon Web Services.
- Virus screening: Our mail server is running professional anti-malware software provided by Amazon Web Services.
- Data ownership: Sensitive data is stored within your Confluence instance and not on our servers.
- Data encryption: Data sent between Confluence and our services is fully encrypted.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
mailto.wiki - Email for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces