Whiteboards: collaborative flows and diagrams in Confluence
- Jira Service Management
Collaborate online on a virtual board and embed mockups, mind maps, and diagrams into your Confluence pages. Freemium available
Collaborative online whiteboard for Confluence
First whiteboard app built especially for Confluence to ensure native experience with no extra sign-ups allowing to share your board safely with the Confluence users. See how Whiteboards compare to Miro, Mural or Gliffy.
Smart collaboration with Jira integration
User story mapping, mind maps, agile brainstorming
Collaborate with your team using one of the predefined templates and add a visual context to your work. Configure visible parts of the board and embed it on the Confluence page to present the outcomes of your sessions.
Whiteboards for Confluence is the online collaboration platform that helps remote teams to brainstorm and boost their productivity in a remote work environment.
With the app you can:
- Collaborate concurrently with all your team members;
- Visualize diagrams, mockups, processes, plans and more;
- View in real-time what other participants do on the board;
- Use post-it cards, images, videos, or draw anything;
- Embed the outcomes of your work directly on to your Confluence pages.
Check out how to create a mind map in Jira and Confluence.
Freemium version of the App is now available - read more to find out what’s in it and how to enable it.
Check out also Whiteboards for Jira where you can carry out your team’s favorite activities and quickly reflect any outcomes on your Jira.
Privacy and security
Whiteboards: collaborative flows and diagrams in Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Choose from many available templates to support your creative session.