Whiteboards: collaborative flows and diagrams in Confluence
- Jira Service Management
Collaborate online on a virtual board and embed mockups, mind maps, and diagrams into your Confluence pages. Freemium available
Collaborative online whiteboard for Confluence
First whiteboard app built especially for Confluence to ensure native experience with no extra sign-ups allowing to share your board safely with the Confluence users. See how Whiteboards compare to Miro, Mural or Gliffy.
Over 20+ templates for your agile events
Collaborate with your team using one of the power templates for user story mapping, mind maps, estimation, or agile brainstorming. Engage your remote team in diagrams or story map creation to visualize your work.
Whiteboards for Confluence is the online collaboration platform that helps remote teams brainstorm and boost their productivity in a remote work environment.
With the App, you can:
- Collaborate concurrently with all your team members;
- Visualize diagrams, mockups, processes, plans, and more;
- View in real-time what other participants do on the board;
- Use post-it cards, images, videos, or draw anything;
- Embed the outcomes of your work directly onto your Confluence pages;
- Share your board securely with external contractors or agencies;
- Use robust meeting controls to present or moderate your collaborative sessions.
Check out how to create a mind map in Jira and Confluence.
Visit whiteboards.io to learn more about user story mapping.
The Freemium version of the App is now available. Read more to find out what’s in it and how to enable it.
Check out Whiteboards for Jira, where you can carry out your team’s favorite activities and quickly reflect any outcomes on your Jira.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Whiteboards: collaborative flows and diagrams in Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Choose from many available templates to support your creative session.