Whiteboards: collaborative diagrams and flows for Confluence
- Jira Service Management
Empower online collaboration with virtual whiteboards; seamlessly embed mockups, plans, and diagrams into Confluence pages
Collaborative online whiteboard for Confluence
Empower Confluence collaboration with our innovative whiteboard app, a single platform for teams to manage their work. Seamlessly share boards among users, elevating teamwork and enhancing synergy.
Whiteboards is an online collaboration platform that empowers remote teams to enhance their brainstorming processes and productivity within a distributed work setting.
Through this application, you gain the ability to:
- Simultaneously collaborate with all members of your team in real time.
- Visualize various elements such as diagrams, mockups, processes, plans, and more.
- Provide suggestions, contribute ideas, or make remarks using the comments feature.
- Use post-it cards, images, and videos, or even engage in a freeform drawing.
- Seamlessly integrate the results of your collaborative work directly into your Confluence pages.
- Safely and securely share your virtual whiteboard with external contractors or agencies.
- Utilize robust controls during meetings to present or moderate your collaborative sessions effectively.
Not sure which Appfire Whiteboards app is best for you? Compare options and align them with your preferences.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Whiteboards: collaborative diagrams and flows for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Choose from many available templates to support your creative session.