Whiteboards for Jira: team collaboration
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Collaborate online during brainstorming, planning, prioritizations, or retrospectives and visualize your work on virtual boards
Work on Jira issues directly on Whiteboards
Convert stickers into Jira issues with one click
Populate your board with existing Jira issues, create new ones, or convert stickers into issues with just one click. Enjoy rich integration with Jira and share your boards with the team based on Jira permission scheme.
Update issues separately or via the update zones
Once you add your issues to the whiteboard, you can edit, update or rank them - individually or in bulk via update zones. And all these updates will be reflected right on your Jira project.
Whiteboards for Jira are integrated virtual boards for creative real-time collaboration that lets you run your team's online activities.
With the app you can:
- Collaborate concurrently with all your team members
- Easily populate the whiteboard with existing Jira issues or create new ones;
- Edit, update, rank, or transition Jira issues - individually or in bulk via update zones
- Control the access using Jira permission scheme;
- View in real-time what other participants do;
- Use post-it cards, images, videos, or draw anything.
Freemium version of the App is now available - read more to find out what’s in it and how to enable it.
Try also Whiteboards for Confluence and enrich your Confluence pages with mockups and diagrams.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Whiteboards for Jira: team collaboration integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Choose from many available templates to support your creative session.