Slack Pinboard for Confluence (Beta)
Don’t let your best ideas get lost in Slack. Bring them into your Confluence by copy-and-paste or drag-and-drop
Smart link for Slack messages
Copy the Slack message link you want to share and paste it onto your Confluence page. Slack Pinboard automatically converts it to the message on Confluence!
Slack messages on Confluence page
Just paste the link of the Slack message on your Confluence page!
Search and pin Slack messages
Alternatively, you can also insert a Slack Pinboard macro using the slash command, selectable by typing /slack or /pin in the Confluence page edit screen.
Search Slack messages and drag-and-drop them in favorable order.
With this app, you can:
- Display any Slack message on any public channel in Slack in any order on the Confluence page. Intuitive arrangement by copy-and-paste or drag-and-drop
This app gives you the following values
- Source of the idea: Start discussions and develop into projects based on Slack messages displayed together
- Visibility: In Slack, only channel participants see the content of messages, but Confluence makes it more visible to more people
- Give context to chat: Slack is a chat tool, so it's easy to overwhelm large and small topics and fill them up. By consolidating messages and giving context and consolidating them in Confluence, it becomes a resource that can be used in the long term
Give us your feedback on our Trello board!
Privacy and security
Slack Pinboard for Confluence (Beta) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application