Timers for Confluence Cloud
Countdown and stopwatch timers for Confluence
Multiple timers to choose from
Countdown timer to specific date and time. Stopwatch timer from date and time. Stopwatch with Start, Stop and Reset buttons.
Keep everyone aligned with important dates
Add time to the next release or birthday. Measure meeting time by adding stopwatch to meeting notes page.
Configuration options include: title, size, alignment, font and background colors, minimum time unit and labels visibility.
To add macro to confluence page, type:
- /countdown - for Countdown Timer to date and time
- /stopwatch - for Stopwatch Timer from date and time
- /stopwatch - for Stopwatch Timer with buttons
Example use cases:
- Show time to the next release or birthday
- Show time elapsed from project start
- Set countdown to the end of day Friday, so all team members across the globe see remaining time valid in their time zone (see details in documentation)
- Measure time spent on tasks and meetings.
- Support for time zones
- Multiple styling options
- Persistent over page refresh
- Access control - only people with write access to the page can change or start/stop timers
Privacy and security
We've introduced a new Privacy and Security tab that will provide detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Timers for Confluence Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application