Agile Tools :- Epic Tree, Links Tree & Time in Status
- Jira Software
Three-in-one add-on.Epic Sum up,Links Hierarchy with rolled up estimates,Time in Status & Gadgets. Worklogs & Timesheets for Cloud
Epic Hierarchy / Links Hierarchy
Epic SumUp. View of Epics Hierarchy in a nested tree.
Links Hierarchy up to 10 levels.
Sum up your Time Spent, Original Estimate, Time Remaining, and %age Complete. Edit all fields on the hierarchy screen
Time in Status
Track your bottleneck Issues & Processes. Identify the issues which are taking more time by tracking their time spent in each status and time spent with each assignee, and take appropriate actions.
Worklogs & Timesheets
Worklog data within a specific date range for different projects.
Group, categorize and filter the data.
Export to Excel.
Timesheet to view and enter time spent for all your issues from a single place
Epic Hierarchy, Links Hierarchy, Time in Status, Worklog reports, Timesheets all in one plugin !!
- Epic Hierarchy / Links Hierarchy
- Epic Sum up / Links based sum up - Roll up for Time estimates and Story Points
- Choice of fields (including custom)
- Rollup of all number fields
- Excel export of Epic hierarchy data
- Progress % on "remaining estimate" or "original estimates"
- Include all issue types vs only Stories in Story Points roll up
- Support for custom names for Epic & Story fields
- Multiple Time in Status reports
- Report Types
- Time/Avg Time in Status
- Time/Avg Time with Assignee
- Time in Status with Assignee
- Time with Assignee per Status
- Status/Assignee Count
- Configurable working hours/days
- Excel export
- Report Types
- Worklogs Report : Filter/Categorize/Group By your worklogs data
- Timesheets : View/Enter time spent from a single place
- Issue screen
- Status/Assignee transitions in Graphical/Tabular view.
- Epic Tree on Issue Screen
- Dashboard gadgets
- Links/Epic Hierarchy
- Time Reports
- Worklogs Report
Privacy and security
Agile Tools :- Epic Tree, Links Tree & Time in Status integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Epic Hierarchy on Issue Screen