- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Bulk operations app helps to bulk create jira users or bulk delete jira users and add users to groups on Jira Cloud
Choose an action to perform
BulkOps App helps in performing bulk operations on Jira cloud such as bulk create Jira users.
Create users in bulk with CSV file
You can use a CSV file to structure and create either Jira users or Jira Service Management customer users.
Bulk create user groups
Simply create multiple groups easily.
BulkOps App allows you to bulk create users on Jira or delete bulk users from Jira by using a CSV file. It also allows other features as described below.
- Language Support: English only
- Bulk create users on Jira cloud
- Bulk delete users
- Bulk add users to groups
- Bulk remove users from groups
- Bulk change project lead
- Bulk project deletion
Steps to create users in bulk using a CSV file:
- Go to the app under user's menu click on bulk create users.
- Create a CSV file (delimited by comma in UTF-8 format) with the below headers "display name" and "email address".
- Choose the user type you want to create, either Jira users or Jira Service Management users.
- Once you're done, click the "Create users in bulk" to begin.
Privacy and security
Home screen page