Agile Gadgets for Confluence Cloud
Velocity, burnup and burndown reports and gadgets for Scrum, Kanban and Business Teams
Track project metrics on any level in real time
Velocity, burnup and burndown charts for project, team, release and epic level.
Scrum and kanban board, search filter and custom JQL as a data source.
Time estimate, Story points, Issue count as an estimation unit.
Play what-if scenarios with zero efforts
Automatic forecasts based on Min, Max and Average velocity.
Forecasts based on custom velocity or fixed delivery date.
Forecasts based on actual or custom scope and dynamic scope change.
Share status with teams, management, stakeholders
Create informative dashboards using a bunch of new agile gadgets.
Export data to Excel for customizable reports.
This app requires Agile Reports app to be installed in your Jira Cloud.
- Scrum Team Velocity Chart
- Scrum Team Burnup Chart
- Kanban Team Velocity Chart
- Kanban Team Burnup Chart
- Universal Velocity Chart
- Universal Burnup Chart
- Sprint Burndown Chart
- scrum and kanban boards, search filter and custom JQL as the issues data source
- velocity, burnup, and burndown for a team, sprint, release, epic, and custom scope level
- sub-tasks support
- all estimate types including story points, time, issue count, business value
- what-if simulation and forecast based on scope, velocity and delivery date parameters
- wallboard mode support
- export data to Excel
- configurable chart colors
Need help or have a question?
Privacy and security
Agile Gadgets for Confluence Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application