SAP Worklogs with Jira - it.JCATS
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Reliable and easy: Log your time in Jira and SAP simultaneously without having to switch platforms
Link Jira projects and WBS elements
Never worry about finding the right WBS element to the matching Jira project. Your team lead can easily link the two for you.
With the bidirectional connection between Jira and SAP, changes in time logs made in one system will automatically take effect in the other.
Reliable and transparent
When logging your time in Jira, it is also logged in SAP. Never again worry about error-prone double bookings.
Say goodbye to error-prone double time bookings when working in SAP and Jira. Instead of switching platforms to log your time twice, log it either in Jira or SAP. Conveniently Jira issue and WBS elements can be chosen and matched. As a result, you save time and can focus on your work while your controller follows the development process as well as the corresponding work logs in SAP and Jira easily and transparently.
- Automatic correlation: When logging your time in Jira it is automatically booked onto the corresponding WBS element in SAP
- Delegated time booking: Control and flexibility for the Product Lead because they can log time on Jira issues for other users
- Minimise errors: Log your time once and be done with it for both, SAP and Jira
- Respect hierarchy: Its traversial mechanism allows it.JCATS to check if your issue has an WBS element attached, if not then it goes to the next hierarchy level up to the epic
- Extended compatibility: it.JCATS works with SAP Server and Cloud (ODATA)
Privacy and security